QUICK & EASY
8 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
Today, I wanted to share with you all my favorite recipe I have been making for years! They take 15 minutes to make from start to finish and you only need 8 ingredients. So let’s get right into it!
I don’t know about you, but I love me a good cookie. I have this new obsession with cookies so I bake cookies pretty much every 2 days. OR I make double batches so I can freeze some for later. Did you know you can freeze cookies?! Well I am here to tell you, IF YOU HAVEN’T DONE IT YET, YOU’RE MISSING OUT. You will thank me later.
These cookies are sooo delicious, that I have to stop myself from eating them all in one sitting. I have made these plenty of times with almond butter, cashew butter and even peanut butter. So feel free to use any nut butter you like! Make sure that your coconut flakes are also unsweetened. If you use sweetened ones, your cookies will probably end up too sweet so pay attention to that! You also want to make sure your coconut flakes are not too big, so feel free to put them in a food proccesor and pulse them a few times. I find that if they are smaller, the cookies stays together much better!
QUICK & EASY 8 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup cashew butter You can also use peanut butter or almond butter!
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips or more!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a bowl, mix together the cashew butter, coconut flakes, maple syrup, egg, vanilla extract, and baking soda together
- Fold in dark chocolate chips then scoop a spoonful of dough onto baking sheet and flatten a bit
- Sprinkle each cookie with sea salt
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Let me know if you try this recipe out! If you can’t stop yourself from eating them all in one sitting, don’t tell me I didn’t warn you!